We do love happy endings!!!

April 21st, 2016

Georgia here came to us one weekend morning with neurologic signs that manifested from rat poison ingestion. Her owners had not even realized she ate it until she was showing signs. Sadly, many dogs that eat this type of poison (bromethalin) do not survive as it severely affects the nervous system, there is no antidote, and it can take weeks for the signs to resolve. Georgia’s family, however, was committed to seeing her through the ordeal, and nursed the poor girl at home after her stay with us. It took 2 weeks, but she came back to visit us this past weekend, feeling great!

20160403_131306 20160403_133004 20160416_091147-1

Comments are closed.